Jennifer Peterson represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex trial and appellate litigation.
Before joining the firm, Jennifer served as a law clerk to the Honorable Elizabeth L. Branch and the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Jennifer received her law degree from Harvard Law School and received her Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from Princeton University.
Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Editor-in-Chief, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Vice President, Federalist Society
Princeton University, B.A., magna cum laude
Law Clerk, Honorable Elizabeth L. Branch, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Law Clerk, Honorable William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals