Jeff Chen represents both plaintiffs and defendants in complex trial and appellate litigation.
Before joining the firm, Jeff clerked for Judge Lucy H. Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and for Judge Beverly B. Martin of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Jeff received his law degree from Yale Law School, where he served as a Comments Editor and Research Editor for the Yale Law Journal and as a Coker Fellow in Torts. He received his undergraduate degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics, summa cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania.
- March 19, 2019Daily Report
Yale Law School, J.D., 2016
- Comments Editor and Research Editor, Yale Law Journal
- Coker Fellow (Teaching Assistant for the First Year Legal Writing Program)
- Co-Director, Ethics Bureau at Yale (Law School Clinic)
- Co-Director, Medical-Legal Partnership Program
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
Law Clerk, Judge Lucy H. Koh, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2017-18
Law Clerk, Judge Beverly B. Martin, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2016-17
- State Bar of Georgia