Zoe Beiner represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex trial and appellate litigation.
Before joining the firm in 2021, Zoe served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jay S. Bybee in the U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for the Honorable Leigh Martin May in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Zoe received her law degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts and Science degree from the University of Florida.
Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Order of the Coif
- John Wade Law Merit Scholar
- Vanderbilt Law Review, Senior Notes Editor
- John A. Cortner Award
- Scholastic Excellence Award in Legal Writing I
University of Florida, B.A., 2015, cum laude
Law Clerk, Judge Jay S. Bybee, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2020-2021
Law Clerk, Judge Leigh Martin May, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2018-2020
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia