Amanda D. Bradley represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex trial and appellate litigation.
Before joining the firm, Amanda worked at BlackRock as an Aladdin Business Analyst. At BlackRock, she trained internal and external stakeholders on BlackRock’s risk and trading platform and served as a regulatory and investment compliance product expert.
Amanda received her law degree from Harvard Law School where she was a Student Attorney for the Criminal Justice Institute and the Harvard Defenders. Amanda was President and founder of the Harvard Law Students Association for Black American Slave Descendants. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, in Government and Sociology from Harvard College.
Harvard Law School, J.D., 2020
- Student Attorney, Criminal Justice Institute
- Student Attorney, Harvard Defenders
- President and Founder, Harvard Law Students Association for Black American Slave Descendants
- Orientation, Membership, and Enrichment Co-Chair, Black Law Students Association
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Pro-Bono Honor Roll
Harvard College, B.A., cum laude, 2015
- Bill and Melinda Gates Millennium Scholar